Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Our new fridge...

One of my favorite blogs to read is written by my dear friend Heather. She is a Mom to three and a wife to her wonderful husband Mike. You can check her out at: http://tuckermichael.blogspot.com. She never ceases to amaze me. Somehow with her hands completely full juggling work and family, she still manages to keep a smile on her face. She was also the inspiration for my blog. So, taking a page from her book, I am going to start participating in, “Way Back When-esday.”

Today we’re looking back on the week that Rich and I first moved in together. Rich had been slaving away working on the house. His nights were consumed with scraping popcorn off the ceilings, texturing the walls, painting, new carpet, he really did it all. I was so impressed by his dedication to making this house our home. The best surprise of all came when he showed up at the office one morning with a gigantic box in the back of the truck. I was puzzled as to what this could be. Come to find out, Rich had slipped away and bought our very first refrigerator. I was thrilled! It makes me giggle how the older we get, the things we get excited about become even weirder. As babies, we were ecstatic about the box our Christmas present came in. As an adult, I jump for joy about the new shelves Rich hung in the laundry room this past weekend.

So, here I am doing my best Vienna White impression, modeling our brand new refrigerator.

I really am one lucky gal!



Play along with Cheryl at- http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Meagan...you are too sweet! Thanks for writing such kind words about me...I am so glad you and I have been able to reconnect over the past few years and become such good friends! I love your blog, as I mentioned before and am so excited to see the course you take with it as your share all about your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing issues here. I'm very happy to peer your post. Thank you so much and I'm taking a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Review my website Botox Services Manchester

    ReplyDelete