Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Blessing of True Friendship...


In the past couple of years I have a found a group of friends that are nothing less than a blessing from God. They have taught me the true meaning of friendship. I’ve found in them the kind of friendship that is based on individuals who are free to be themselves, while meshing together perfectly as a group. From past experiences, I realize that this is no easy feat.


I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for simply being you. You truly have become my extended family and words cannot express how grateful I am for you. It’s wonderful to have people to share the joys and sorrows of everyday life with. To have people who cheer you on in the highs and pick you up in the lows.


I am so excited to see what the future holds in store for all of us. Think of all of the engagements, showers, marriages, babies, more showers, kid’s birthday parties, our birthday parties, and Holiday soirĂ©es we still have coming our way! A busy schedule and a major blessing all wrapped up in one!


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin


Thank you for arriving...


I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. True friends are among the most amazing gifts God gives us in life! I can tell you are blessed with more than your share- and you deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete