Friday, August 20, 2010

Houston, we have a (shopping) problem...


As you can see, I am very excited about the arrival of Baby Halquist and have already gotten a head start on his quite fashionable wardrobe.

However, I am beginning to think that I may have a little shopping problem.

Really, can you blame me? Baby clothes are beyond adorable.

Additionally, I am contemplating buying stock in Baby Gap. I mean really, look at these onesies! How could we have possibly left these on the rack all by their lonesome?


Happy Friday yall! Hope that you have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people think shopping for girls is way more fun but shopping for little boys can be just as great without all the accessories. I LOVE the BYOB onesie!! You need to take a stroll into Gymboree. You might need to purchase stock there too! Just remember: Baby Halquist is going to grow so fast he might not get around to wearing every last one ;)

    ReplyDelete