Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heaven in 14 Minutes Flat...

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I am not really into cakes and candies per-say and desserts have never really been my thing. Thanks to this little fella inside me, all that has changed. I have become infatuated with these...


They are simply delicious. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, throw these gems into the oven and in 14 minutes flat, you've got a little piece of Heaven on a plate. They aren't too sweet with just the right amount of chocolate and the oatmeal makes you feel as though you aren't being too bad. Rich thinks that's why I love them so much.

My nightly ritual now consists of three of these delicious cookies accompanied by a large (and I mean very large) glass of ice cold milk. If you haven't tried these little beauties yet, you simply must!

On another note, last night while I was enjoying my cookies I had this funny feeling in my stomach. It took me a minute to figure out that that funny feeling was actually the baby! He felt like little butterflies fluttering about. I am not going to lie, I teared up as I told Rich that I could feel him move for the first time. It was amazing. This whole pregnancy has just been amazing, with something new always just around the corner.

Of course, the feeling went away just a minute later but it really was such a cool experience. Now I can't wait for him to be big enough that Rich can also share in this experience.

I am in love <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that makes me tear up! Gosh, your posts always make me miss pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete