Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Nine Months of Pregnancy- Month Four...


Mom's looking ahead this month! If I am anything like her and my children are anything like my brother, sisters, and I, motherhood will be quite the busy task. Running the kids to and from ball practice, church youth group, birthday parties, and more. This month is designed to make that a little easier when dinner time rolls around!


If you didn't notice, Mom refers to Baby Boy Halquist as Cooper in this card. That's right! We've nailed down a name! Cooper Allen Halquist will be gracing us with his presence come February!


This cookbook for busy moms is a must have. Every recipe in it is also accompanied by a picture. I am a firm believer that all cookbooks should have this. It makes the dish all that more appealing. I can't wait to try some out! Next to the yummy cookbook is an adorable busy bee that sings, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" It's too cute and certainly brought a smile to my face.

On another note, I wasn't able to post the baby update on Monday. We're on week eighteen and the update from BabyCenter.com was:

"Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound."


I am certainly feeling Cooper bouncing around. What an amazing feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the cookbook thing...I wont even look at it if it doesn't have pictures! Looking at words on a page in a cookbook does not grab my attention...it's all the yummy photos that make me want to make something from it!

    Can't believe another month has come and gone!

    ReplyDelete