Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Happy Birthday Aunt Sherri...

Let's lighten the mood a bit, my last couple of postings have been sad and I am generally a very happy person! Time to smile!

For today's edition of, "Way Back When-esday," we're paying tribute to my Aunt Sherri. Today is her birthday and she deserves very special birthday wishes! A couple of years ago the family got together to celebrate her big day with a dinner celebration at Kahunas. We had photo collages, balloons, presents, and lots of yummy food. I won't mention the number she turned. A lady never reveals her real age but I will tell you that it was a big one!


Here's Aunt Sherri with two of her children, Parker and Lindsey. Her middle child Austin couldn't make it but was surely missed.


And here's Rich and Uncle Ron. I like to think that this is the night that Rich officially joined the "Dirty Old Men" club. They sure do love Aunt Sherri's old Glamor Shot picture! I genuinely believe that picture will never get old!

Happy Birthday Aunt Sherri! Hope that you have a fabulous day!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... it's so much fun to reminisce!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aunt Sherri! Love the fact that Rich is in the dirty old mens club...lol...very funny pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - Meagan....thanks for honoring me in your "Way Back When-esday" blog page -- my birthday was very nice! I'm so sorry Rich has become a member of the DOM club - please make sure he never puts that on his resume! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoooray for Aunt Sherri! (That Glamour Shot----and the Uncles' reaction to it---is PRICELESS!)

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete