Monday, October 4, 2010

21 Weeks...

As I read the BabyCenter.com update this week I was a little alarmed. The weight of three-quarters a pound set me back a second, as the doctor said that the baby was already a pound (and that was last Thursday)! Do we have a giant on our hands? Lord, please help me!

BabyCenter.com Update:
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now."


I continue to grow, as does Cooper. I have noticed that I am moving a little slower, especially in the evenings, than I am used to. Rich and I are going to start walking in the evenings to keep mobile.

I'm still feeling great and sleeping like a rock, though I hear that will change soon since he will be moving more often.

I still get a kick out of his kicks. I truly have a Halquist boy on my hands, he already loves his sweets! Particularly, he loved the blueberry waffle that I had for breakfast on Sunday.

We're chuggin' right along! Make it a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment