Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Celebrating The Future Mrs. Trace...

This past weekend was Kelly's Bachelorette party. We had a blast and took with us many memories that I am sure will last a lifetime.

We started the evening at my house where we ate, drank, and socialized.


Then we followed that up with some special gifts for the bride. Keith is one lucky man!


Then we finally moved onto Tampa and hit up The Dallas Bull, a country/western bar with lots of line dancing! I didn't take my camera inside but there is an after shot with us all tuckered out, sitting on the curb.


One of the funny events of the evening were these pins that Malerie picked up. Kelly assigned one to each of the guests. They ranged from, "Always a Bridesmaid," to "Dated the Groom." However, I think that mine was the funniest. Yes, that is a "Virgin" pin that you see there. Pregnant belly and all!

There were also some maracas (yes the Mexican shaker thingies) that were shaped in the form of _____. I will let you use your imagination on that one but they were hilarious and kept the evening quite entertaining.

A fabulous time was had by all! It's exciting to think that the next time we all get together, it will be to see Kelly walk down the aisle to say "I do" to her favorite person in the world- Keith Francis Trace! I am so happy to be sharing in their big day!

1 comment: