Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've Got The Best...

I've got the best girlfriends in the world. Perhaps I am a little biased but I really don't think so. They are truly all amazing women who contribute to my life in their own unique way. We've grown closer and closer these past couple of years and I can't wait to see where the future takes each and every one of us. There will be many adventures I am sure!

This past Friday night we had a Girl's Night Out. This is unusual for us, as we usually meet at each other's houses and do a themed potluck dinner. However, this week called for something a little different because the new movie "Life As We Know It" was premiering and we were all itching to see it.

The night did not disappoint one bit.

We met at Broadway Pizza Bar in downtown Kissimmee for some great grub. We managed to kill three large pizzas that were all as unique as we are. We had a Pesto Pie with Goat Cheese, Veggie Lovers (no mushrooms on half because of the ever hating mushroom gal Ms. Kelly Jeck), and a BBQ Chicken Pizza. All three were simply scrumptious. Not to mention the to die for garlic knots with their delicious marinara sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

After stuffing our faces we moved onto The Loop to catch our movie. "Life As We Know It" was wonderful. One of those movies that have you laughing obnoxiously out loud one moment and holding back tears, trying not to ugly cry the next. Everyone loves a good love story and this one takes the cake.


I said a little prayer of thanks that night for the life that I have been given. I am one lucky lady. I cannot begin to thank God enough for all the many blessing that I receive on a daily basis. But, I do my best!

*I feel the need for a small disclosure because not all of the ladies could make it. We missed you Heather, Ashleigh, and Arcena!

No comments:

Post a Comment