Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Nine Months of Pregnancy- Month 5...

You may be a little surprised that there are two blog entries today but that is because the 14th creped right up on me!

Today I received a very special delivery at work from my Mom as part of "The Nine Months of Pregnancy." These beautiful Fall flowers were dropped off and they surely brought a smile to my face. I adore sunflowers so that in particular brought great cheer to my office.


Then the card was even better...


She could not be more right. Cooper is definitely on the move! He's quite the active little boy these days but I still do my best to rest as much as possible. He exhausts me now. I can't imagine how tired I will be once he has joined us on the outside!

I think that I will leave these here at work until tomorrow and then bring them home to enjoy over the weekend.

Thanks Mom! These once a month reminders mean so much to me. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meagan, that is the most thoughtful thing! What a dear mom, and no doubt, GRANDMA! ;)

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday...it's great having you!

    ReplyDelete