Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Our Wedding Day...

This Monday, November 1st, Rich and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary. As I type those words, they still astonish me. These past two years have flown by!

I felt it was only appropriate to dedicate this "Way Back When-esday," to our wedding day. We had a beautiful wedding that has led the way to an even better lifetime.

I'll be dedicating Monday's blog fully to our anniversary but here are some pictures as a sneak peak!

Exchanging our "I Do's!" in the church before our family and friends...

After the ceremony- I think this is one of my favorite pictures from the day because we didn't know that it was being taken. I think that it truly captures the happiness and love.

Posing outside of the church as the bells rung...

Kisses for my husband while showing off my bouquet. I loved my bouquet!

Sharing a moment, just the two of us, during our first dance as husband and wife. We swayed to Keith Urban's "Making Memories of Us."

Making our get-away!

These past two years have been filled with many wonderful memories, tears of joy, and belly aching laughter. I couldn't have asked for more!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... it's so much fun to reminisce!

2 comments:

  1. Meagan you are SUCH a beautiful bride...what a happy, gorgeous couple you all make! Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary (almost!)

    Wishing you all the very best for continued joy galore. :) (We just observed our 15th and I can promise you, keep those sincere smiles going and it just keeps getting better!)

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete