Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 Years Down, a Lifetime To Go...

As I mentioned last week, yesterday, November 1st, was Rich and my two year anniversary. I had every intention of posting this blog yesterday but time got away from me.

We took the day off work and spent it just being together. We had a delicious breakfast at Keke's Breakfast Cafe (where I secretly wished I had ordered what Rich got- his Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes were amazing!) then proceeded onto the mall to do a little shopping. We had planned to do something fun outdoors like canoeing at Wekiwa Springs or hitting up Animal Kingdom but the weather didn't cooperate with us. It was dreary, overcast, and sprinkled on and off throughout the day. We instead spent the afternoon at home cuddling in bed, watching some television, and taking a great nap (hey, don't judge, I am pregnant). We ended the evening with dinner at Maggiano's (pictures to follow later this week), a tradition that we started on our wedding day. You see, this is where our reception was held so we go back each year on our anniversary to enjoy the good food, wine, and service they offer. If you haven't eaten at Maggiano's, you simply must. Their food is to die for.

To do a little reminiscing, here's a glimpse of our big day! The entire day turned out to be more than I could have ever dreamed of. As we stood before God, our family, and friends, vowing for better for worse, we had no idea what the future held in store for us. So far, it's been quite the awesome journey.




God has blessed with me the most understanding, caring, and attentive husband I could have ever hoped for. As cliché as it sounds, I love him more today than the day I said I do! He's brought so much joy and laughter to my life and I wouldn't know what to do without him.

I want to say a special thank you to our family and friends who have been by our side throughout this journey. Your love and support of our marriage means so much to us.

So, here's to us! Two years down, a lifetime to go! I love you Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment