Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Nine Months of Pregnancy- Month 6...

I had a visit this past Sunday from the Fairy God Mother. Well, actually it was just my Mother but all the same, it was great! She had this adorable goody in hand to celebrate month 6 of the nine months of pregnancy.

Who doesn't love a little Vera Bradley? Oh, and a big thank you to my lovely sister Alisa who dropped this hint to my Mom. I love it!

It's crazy how a bag can put everything into perspective. I will be packing this very bag to take with me to the hospital to have a baby. Even as I type these words, I just can't believe it. I'm having a baby. A precious baby boy. Crazy.

As always, the poem was so sweet. I am a Mom, still such a crazy thought! My Mom said that the she had to give credit to my Dad, as he was the one who came up with the word that rhymed with paper- caper!

Thank you again Mom! You always brighten my day and make me feel so special. I hope that I am at least half the Mom to Cooper that you are to me. I love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment