Thursday, November 4, 2010

What can I say, we're sentimental...

As I mentioned earlier this week, we dined at Maggiano's Little Italy on Monday night in celebration of our 2nd anniversary. This is the same place where our wedding reception was held. What can I say, we're sentimental!

As always, the food was beyond delicious, the service was impeccable, and the quality time with my husband even better.

We took our traditional picture in front of the Maggiano's sign. Something that we did on our wedding day, first anniversary, and now second. It will be so neat to look back on these pictures in the years to come and see how much we've changed, aging gracefully I hope!

One of the most memorable things about our anniversary dinners is that we discuss what we want to accomplish and where we want to be by the next year's anniversary. It was so neat to realize how much we had accomplished this past year. This precious baby boy growing inside of me, the greatest blessing and accomplishment of them all!

I can't wait to see what the following years hold in store. There's no telling with someone like Rich by my side.

In other news, I want to wish my biggest sister Heather a very Happy Birthday! I hope that your day is as special as you are!

I love you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment