Thursday, December 2, 2010

Need. Sherbert. Now...

Picture this.

Rich is walking through the frozen section of Wal-Mart, the only store open at 10:00pm on a Wednesday night. This is after a long hard day of work and then spending the evening moving our office to Saint Cloud.

He's on the phone with his crazy, irrational, hormonal, emotional, seven month pregnant, sherbert craving wife. I am doing my best to describe to him exactly what it is that I must have. Yes, must.

Did I mention that is was 45 degrees outside? Oh, well it was.


Needless to say, I have the best husband in the world.

He came home with a twelve pack of these little gems. Luckily, I do still have some self control. I only polished off two.

Thank you Richard! We (as in Cooper and I) really appreciate the sherbert.
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is making me hungry! Kudos to your hubby for understanding those "special moments" you have- sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delish! He is a pretty awesome guy :)

    ReplyDelete