Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...

Since Rich was a child, his family always got their Christmas tree from Severett's Christmas Tree Stand in Kissimmee. We've carried on that tradition into our household and went on Friday night to pick ours out. After rummaging through the trees, we found the perfect one, the one that we knew would look just right in our family room. We loaded it up in Rich's truck and head on home to get it decorated.

The weather allowed us to have a fire burning as we decorated the tree. We had Christmas carols playing and ate Chocolate Crinkle Cookies to add to the festivities. I love our new angel tree topper and was so pleased with the final outcome.

Now it really feels like Christmas. Oh how I love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. I saw it in person so I do know how pretty it really is! I personally love the picture of Rich peeking out from behind the tree at the tree lot...too funny and totally Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, totally Rich! I can't wait to post the pics from our Cookie Swap. I had such a good time :)

    ReplyDelete