Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Our Engagement...

After taking a short break last week with the excitement of the nursery furniture, I am back in the swing of things with "Way Back When-esday."

This week we're looking back to the first Christmas that Rich and I lived together. After dating for some time, in September of 2007 we moved in together and celebrated our first Christmas as roomies that following December.

We had so much fun picking out the perfect Christmas tree, decorating it to the hilt, hanging our first stockings, and wrapping presents with big red bows. It was a magical Christmas to say the least.

Little did I know what was in store for me come Christmas morning, as our first magical Christmas took an even better turn. Rich proposed!

We excitingly shared the news with our family and friends and spent the day soaking up our newly engaged status. That Christmas definitely goes down in the books as one of the best!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation- It's so much fun to take a look way back!

1 comment:

  1. I got engaged Christmas 2006 and married June 2007. I always loved Christmas, but now even more so.

    ReplyDelete