Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Annual Pile-up Picture Edition...

Cheryl, the host of "Way Back When-esday," inspired me last week when she posted a cousin pile-up picture of her twins with their two cousins. This brought back so many memories for me, as my family did the exact same thing as we grew up.

Each year at our annual family progressive dinner, we would pile up for the traditional photograph. This tradition became funnier over the years as we grew older and bigger! It got to the point where the oldest cousins weren't always on bottom since some of the younger boys outgrew us. Needless to say, there was always lots of laughter and quite a few groans as we posed for the perfect picture.

Don't we all look so sweet and innocent?! Don't let the picture fool you! We were quite mischievous, but hey, what else are cousins for? I love each of these cousins more that they know and it's these kind of memories that will last a lifetime.

Oh are you having a hard time finding me? Yeah, that's because I am the curly haired, brace faced one on the bottom left. Goodness gracious what was I thinking?!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation. It's so much fun to reminisce!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine the things you all did together you all look so close in age and I bet it was lots of fun

    ReplyDelete