Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Way Back When-esday- Santa Claus, good & not so good...

I'm posting a little late today. It's been quite the hectic day! I had a doctor's appointment this morning which ran super late because my doctor was delivering a baby. You won't find me complaining there though. What a joyous Christmas gift for those new parents! Then, we opted to spend our lunch hour getting some Christmas shopping done. The shops and traffic were crazy! But, I guess that's our fault seeing as we started shopping two days ago. Yes, we are those people. Be jealous (sarcasm).

Onto this weeks addition of "Way Back When-esday." Last week we took a look at Rich's childhood Christmas and this week we're taking a look at mine. In particular, we're looking at how I reacted to Santa Claus as a little lady.

The catch is, that depends entirely on the year!

Some years it was a hit (perhaps tolerated is a more suitable word)...

Other years, a complete miss!


T-3 days and counting... Merry Christmas!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation. It's so much fun to reminisce!

No comments:

Post a Comment