Monday, January 10, 2011

35 Weeks & a Very Special Birthday...

We had a great weekend filled with lots of relaxation and birthday celebration. Rich and his Dad also worked on the nursery a lot and things are starting to come together. I can't wait for it to be finished so that I can share the before and after pictures with you. I am just so excited and it will be such a glorious day when we bring Cooper home and show him his new pad! We've worked so hard on it so I am sure that he'll love it.

On to the update from BabyCenter.com-
"Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight."

While the update says that he will be moving less, I have to disagree. He's quite the active little boy. A glimpse of things to come I am sure. Nothing new to report as his grand entrance into the world draws nearer!

As I mentioned before, there was a lot of celebrating this weekend and that is because today is my husband Rich's 27th birthday! I took him to The Melting Pot on Saturday night to begin the celebration and as you can see below, age is clearly just a number because he's one big kid!

Happy Birthday Rich! Thanks for truly being my better half. I'm not sure what I would do without you by my side. One things for sure, it would be a lot less amusing! I simply cannot wait to see what year 27 holds in store for you. I am sure that it will be nothing short of amazing! I love you Snake!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you have 5 weeks left...barely though since we know you won't go till 40! It's flown by & I cannot wait to meet baby Cooper! He is totally going to give me the baby itchies!

    Oh...& Happy Birthday Daddy Rich!

    ReplyDelete