Friday, January 7, 2011

Flavorsome Friday- Splits at The Kup...

Now that the holidays are over and we are settling back into our routine, I promise that I'll be back sharing new recipes next Friday. However, in the interest of full disclosure, you should know that just because I haven't been baking doesn't mean that yummy-ness is not being consumed.

For example, look at this...

My Mom and Dad were having dinner one night at The Koffee Kup when the waitress walked by their table with one of these in her hand. This sparked the idea of Banana Split Night at The Kup. We had a great time scarfing down these over sized shareable delights!

This was the aftermath (from just half of the table)...

We're so lucky to have each and every one of these people in our life and I can't help but think that Cooper is also one lucky kid. I can't wait for him to join us during these off the wall, totally our family, you want to order how many banana splits?, kind of nights.

Now, when is Pie Night at The Kup scheduled for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment