Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year...

I know that we're already 6 days into the New Year but I wanted to share a glimpse of our New Year's Eve. We had our family Christmas get together on New Year's instead of around Christmas so that the most amount of family could make it. With holiday traveling, this was the earliest that we could make it happen. I didn't do such a great job getting pictures of everyone because I somehow missed out on Aunt Sherri and Austin. On a side note, there were a few people that couldn't make it due to work. You should know that you were missed!

We did a "White Elephant" gift exchange with a $10 limit. That makes shopping a little difficult but fun none the least. I ended up with a gigantic container or Reece's Cups after Dad stole them from Tyler and I stole them from Dad. They were a hot commodity and have now found a good home in my refrigerator. They really do make for the perfect late night snack when my sweet tooth kicks into high gear! Rich ended up with an iTunes gift card. His initial gift, see below, was also quite the hot commodity!

We hung out...

Took a much needed family photo since Heather was here...

and rang in 2011 surrounded by family!

While 2010 was pretty fantastic, I am looking forward to 2011 topping it!

Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment