Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Nine Months of Pregnancy- Month 8...

I'm a bit delayed in posting this update. You should know that as always, Mom was as prompt as can be, delivering this to me on January 14th. Life has gotten pretty busy and I am quite certain that it won't be slowing down anytime soon!

We're nearing the end of the, "The Nine Months of Pregnancy, brought to you by Mom!" It's been such a special experience all along the way, especially because she made it that way. I highly doubt that we'll make it to month nine so this very well may be it! Cooper will be here any day now and I couldn't be more excited about that. But until then, keep on baking Coop! I know you'll come when you're good and ready!

This month, Mom helped me get a head start on capturing all of the sweet, and I am sure sometimes not so sweet, moments that will be happening very soon...





I do plan on treasuring every minute, strike that, every second with him.

Thanks again so much Mom! I am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that I make Cooper feel as important and loved as you make me feel on a daily basis. I love you so very much and can't wait to see you in action as Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment