Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Rich's 1st Birthday...

For those of you who don't know, birthdays are a pretty big deal here in the Halquist House. January in particular is filled with all kinds of birthday celebrations. Rich, my Mom, my brother in law Scott, his Mom, and myself will all be turning a year older this month. This coming Monday is my wonderful husband Rich's birthday. He will be turning a whopping 27! I think that he is having a hard time coming to grips with that number. The way that I see it, a year older is better than the alternative!

For this edition of "Way Back When-esday," we're taking a peek at Rich's very first birthday. Here he is exploring his cake...

I think that he liked it! What an adorable little grin he has and I love those little teeth that are peeking out...

While his taste buds have matured a bit, he still loves his cake all the same! Honestly, I think that Rich gets more excited about his birthday than anyone else I know. He still grins from ear to ear, just like above!

I'll post more from his birthday celebration next week but as an early wish, Happy Birthday Richey! I love you so very much.

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... it's so much fun to reminisce!

2 comments:

  1. How neat! My husband is a January baby, too...as is my son. Happy Birthday to all of you and your family.
    Just stopping by for Way Back When-esday

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggg your little boy is going to be ADORABLEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete