Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Sibling Love...

Siblings are the best. Plain and simple.

For this edition of "Way Back When-esday," we're looking back to 2003 when my siblings and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for an all-star cheerleading competition. I was a senior in high school at the time and look every bit of it with those darn braces!

The trip was a blast! We swept the competition, winning all levels that our gym was entered in. That certainly helped make the trip a successful one!

I miss the old cheerleading days. The friendships, the intensity, the drive to succeed, and most of all, the shape that it kept my rear in!

I definitely need a daughter in my future. Preferably one that would like to cheer. Hey God, can you please make that happen? Thanks!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation, it's so much fun to reminisce!

No comments:

Post a Comment