Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Hold onto your hats, Meagan has entered the world...

With Cooper's impending arrival in the very near future, I thought that it would be fun to devote this weeks "Way Back When-esday" to the birth of none other than little ol' me!

Strange that I don't have a picture of me and the woman who had just arduously given birth. How and the heck did that happen? I guess everyone was just so taken back by my cuteness that Mom fell to the wayside! I'm kidding of course. Thanks Mom for going through the joys of pregnancy, labor, and delivery to bring me into this world!

Here I am with my Dad. I get a kick out of how young he looks. He reminds me so much of my little brother Kenny in this picture. If I didn't know better (seeing as he was not even conceived yet), it could be Kenny behind that surgical mask.

Here I am with my big sister Alisa. At this point, she clearly had no idea what the future held in store for her seeing as she was all smiles! I love her, "I'm the big sister" shirt. She took that title and ran with it, bossing me around for years and teaching me all of life's greatest lessons. Memories that I wouldn't trade for the world.

I can't wait to see what our sweet Cooper Allen looks like. I am sure that he will be one handsome little fella. Regardless, one thing is for certain, we will love him more than anything in this world.

Now son, would you like to come out now and join us?

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... it's so much fun to reminisce!

1 comment:

  1. Omigoodness! What fun it will be to add pictures of Cooper's arrival to this wonderful series!

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete