Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

To put it mildly, life as a stay at home Mom is everything that I hoped it would be. Cooper keeps me on my toes daily as he explores new and exciting stuff. I can literally watch him learn and each new thing, even something as simple as him following Gizmo around the room with his eyes, brings a smile to my face.

While I love our Mommy and son time, it seems that Mondays and Tuesdays are the hardest because we have just had a fun filled weekend with Daddy. When Rich returns to work on Monday, we miss him... A LOT!

Watching Rich in action as a Dad is by far the coolest thing that I have experienced in our relationship but I’m really not all that surprised. I knew that Rich would make an amazing Dad.

Can you really blame me though? With weekends like this…

We’d be crazy not to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment