Monday, July 25, 2011

I’ve put this off for long enough…

That’s right, I’m back!

Since the arrival of our little, well really not so little Cooper, we’ve been pretty busy here in the Halquist house. Every minute, even the challenging ones, have been filled with joy, laughter, and the occasional tear.

I’d like to officially introduce you to Cooper Allen Halquist. He was born February 4, 2011 at 5:54am, weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.


He has grown like a weed before our very eyes so I’ll be playing a bit of catch up in the upcoming weeks to get this blog up to date but let it be known… I’m back!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm sooooo glad you are back! You've got a lot of catching up to do! I cannot wait to relive Cooper's first months through all the posts you'll be doing ;)

    ReplyDelete