Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Half-Birthday Cooper!

As I mentioned last week, our sweet Cooper turned six months old! I had a serious conversation with Father Time and asked him to slow it down a bit. I don’t know how much good it did but I gave it my best shot.

We had our monthly photo shoot and here are some of my favorites!

This is his serious face. Look at those eyebrows, so inquisitive. Might I also add, look at that hair. Gah, I melt…

Giggly boy…

Our big boy! Sitting up all by himself…

He’s looking off at Gizmo here. He really does just love Giz to pieces…

Model baby, striking a fierce pose…

No caption needed…

Enough pictures Momma... give me that camera!

I’ve got to get going now. Month seven will be here all too soon and I have to soak up six! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Already?! Stop it.

    His hair, his chunk... I just love it all! Give him a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Seriously precious photos!

    ReplyDelete