Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introducing to you... Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Chambers!

This past Saturday night, we had the privilege of witnessing two wonderful people become husband and wife. Brandon and Ashleigh stood in front of their family, close friends, and most importantly God, and vowed for better or worse, beside each other is where they will remain until they are parted by death. Their ceremony was the most moving wedding ceremony I have ever been to. Brandon’s Father, Grandfather, and brother, all Reverends, took turns officiating different parts of the service. It was truly touching. I’m so excited to see what the future holds in store for Brandon and Ashleigh. They are such a perfect fit for each other, no doubt, and I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

We moved from the church to the reception site, a local golf course that was simply beautiful. Their cocktail hour was held outside as the sun was setting. It was a great opportunity for guests to mingle, take some pictures, sip a glass of wine, eat a little cheese, and soak up the ambiance.

We moved inside as the DJ introduced the new Mr. and Mrs.! They shared their first dance as husband and wife and the way they looked at each other, it brought tears to my eyes. These two… they’re so in love! Instead of the traditional wedding cake, Ashleigh and Brandon opted for cupcakes, a nod to their fun loving spirit.

As you can see, the cupcakes were a HUGE hit. Not only were they delicious but they doubled in duty as each table’s centerpiece. Such a cute idea!

Instead of a traditional dinner reception, they had a dessert reception. There was an ice cream sundae station with every topping you can imagine and as if that was not enough, there was a fondue station with all sorts of scrumptious dippers. I don’t think that anyone left without their sweet tooth more than satisfied!

All of the guests, including me, danced our butts off until the very end of the night! The last few weddings that I had been to I wasn’t really able to cut lose because I was pregnant, but with Cooper safe at home with Mimi and Pops, I let lose and cut a rug. Everyone that I talked to the next day was complaining of sore legs and backs. I was no exception, phew, I’m out of shape! Below you can see that Rich and I were practicing our very best 8th grade dance, 12 inches apart, slow dance. Ashleigh and a couple girlfriends surprised guests with an impromptu 90’s flashback dance. Plus the Chambers boys are not shy on the dance floor. Add in Anthony and Clayton, always the life of the party, and you have one unforgettable night!

There was the traditional bouquet and garter toss. As always, this provides hilarious entertainment. I’m pretty sure that Chelsea mulled the other women for that bouquet.

The bride and groom made their rounds spending time with their guests so we were able to snag a few pictures with them. You’ve got to take note of the bottom right hand picture. This has got to be my favorite picture that I took all night. It’s simply Ashleigh and Brandon in a nutshell. I love it!

We had to leave before their grand exit but they made their way to a fully decorated truck, down a sparkler lit path. Picture perfect I am sure!

Congratulations Brandon and Ashleigh! We love you guys to pieces and would like to welcome you to the married club! You’re going to love it, it’s the best!

P.S.
You better not be reading this until you are back from your Jamaican Honeymoon :)

P.S.S.
Babies?! I’m kidding, I’m kidding! (Or am I?)

3 comments:

  1. this could possibly be the most pictures ever taken of me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!!! Thank yall so much for this. this is so neat. We almost waited till after the honeymoon but we had wifi at the airport and we couldnt resist!! Can't wait to see everyone and talk about the wedding :)love it!!!

    ReplyDelete