Monday, August 1, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday- Pool Time Fun...

The weather here in Florida has been gorgeous! This weekend we were able to squeeze some pool time fun in. We've come to find out that Cooper LOVES the water. I’m convinced he may very well be part fish, as he would live in the bath and pool if I let him.

Here are a few snapshots of Mommy and Cooper…

The best part about this pool time fun?

It was followed up by a luxurious two hour nap. Not too shabby if you ask me!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

3 comments:

  1. Future swimmer? Have you thought about infant swim lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Krystle. The whole throwing your kid in a pool- sink or swim thing freaks me WAY out. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! It's been soo hot here...that looks GREAT right about now!

    ReplyDelete