Monday, August 8, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday- Early Morning Cuddle Session...

I don't think it gets much better than an early morning cuddle session. I’d like to emphasize early, hence the very tired looking Mommy.

Regardless of the hour, lack of sleep, or desire for just one more “sleep in Saturday,” I wouldn’t trade it for the winning lottery ticket.

Our Cooper, he’s the best!

On a side note, check out all that blonde hair on his head. I actually have to brush it now! Oh, I just love it!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. Love those chunky cheeks. :)

    I'm your newest follower from the other side of the world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww...he is such a cutie....oh, motherhood! priceless....:) thanks for dropping by my entry @ gregdemcy.net!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute..or should I say handsome!

    Our girls didn't really have hair until like 18 months. Heck, Natalie is almost three and has very little!

    ReplyDelete