Monday, August 22, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday- Post Bath Lovin'...

Bath time is one of my favorite parts of the day. In all fairness though, I feel like I'm saying that a lot these days.

“Oh, I love when I first go into his room in the morning. He’s so excited to see me, definitely one of my favorite parts of the day.”

“Gosh I love rocking him for a few minutes when he wakes up from his nap. It puts him in a great mood for the rest of the afternoon, certainly one of my favorite parts of the day.”

“Ah, I melt when he smiles like that. He gets so happy when he has his first bite of fruit after eating his veggies at dinner time. This is one of my favorite parts of the day.”

I think you get my point. I’m a pretty lucky Momma.

But really, I love bath time. It’s one of my favorite parts of the day!

(Note you also see my first, “baby,” in this picture. Gizmo also enjoys getting in on the bath time action. He also lays next to us for the bedtime story. Silly dog!)

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

1 comment:

  1. bathtime really is fun when they are so little...but so are all of the other times!

    ReplyDelete