Monday, August 29, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday- Sickly Sunday...

I wasn’t feeling the greatest this weekend so we spent the majority of it at home, getting a little quality family time under our belt. Here’s Cooper and I getting in a little floor time. We’ve yet to see him do it but he’s scooting in some fashion when we leave the room. We’ll leave him in one position and come back one minute later and he’s in a completely different spot, in a completely different position. I wish he’d show us his trick!

On a side note, a BIG thank you to the hubby for helping out so much this weekend. Not that he doesn’t normally lend a hand, but this weekend, he especially stepped his game up. I’m talking, wake up for the first bottle, change the poopy diaper, vacuum and mop the upstairs, kind of stepping his game up. I should be sick more often! All kidding aside, thanks Rich! You’re the best!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?

Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you are feeling better!

    Your hair is getting so long! I miss you guys! :-/ We need to make a weekend work! Hopefully our heading into fall sicknesses are out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better...it's really nice when you have the extra help when you aren't feeling so hot.

    ReplyDelete