Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Monthly Photos...

I cannot even believe it. Our sweet Cooper turns six months old tomorrow. Truthfully, I don’t know where the time has gone. I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital and we’re already celebrating his Happy Half Birthday. Yeah, we celebrate everything here in the Halquist house.

For this week’s edition of, “Way Back When-esday,” we’re looking back on his monthly pictures. Goodness, who is that little boy?









I’ll be posting his six month picture soon!

For now, I’m off to go plan his first birthday party…

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation… It’s so much fun to reminisce!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Meagan, I LOVE this series and your sweet little growing man's images! :) Drooling, crying, smiling....such PERFECT moments captured!

    Thank you so much for playing along, and Happy Half-Birthday, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie!! Wow...I can't believe he's six months old already! I especially love the pic with the drool-- its's precious!! I know you are enjoying every minute of being Cooper's mommy!! :)

    ReplyDelete