Monday, September 12, 2011

7 Months Old...

Can you believe it? It makes me a little sad to report that our sweet, Cooper Allen, has turned seven months old. I may be a little (okay, a lot) biased but I swear he just gets cuter each month! Here are some of my favorites from our monthly mini photo shoot.

Striking a pose for Mommy…

This is my favorite. Sitting up like a big boy with such ease and of course, playing with his tootsies…

Getting a little tired of all this hard work, also known as tummy time…

“Okay, okay, Mom. I’ll push up for you one more time but you better get a good picture because I am done after this!”

Ah, the drooly chin! Who knew I would ever love drool this much.

I’m off to go play but before I do, Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Amy! I hope that you have a beautiful day. Give Scott kiddo duty and take some time for yourself. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! He's such a little model! Give him a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want to pinch those cheeks and those thighs,...don't even get me started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So serious. Definitely presidential timber. Perhaps it's the Reagan comb over, albeit, Reagan's was from the left to the right side. Never the less, great pics! Cooper is adorable.

    ReplyDelete