Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoons...

Lazy Sunday afternoons, they're the best. This past weekend I grabbed my camera to capture the moment. Sitting back I took in…

My sweet boy jumping the afternoon away…

Gizmo, trying his best to persuade me to put down the camera and pet him…

Big blue eyes and a drooley chin…

A happy husband…

Cooper and his best friend, Gizmo, checking out the squirrel action…

Yummy, yummy fingers…

My family, they often take my breath away. How profound really. I mean, my very own little family. Moments like this remind me how blessed I truly am. God is good, plain and simple.

1 comment:

  1. The simple joys of life are truly amazing, aren't they? Beautiful family and a great reminder of the simple blessings that God gives us all. Thanks, Meagan!

    ReplyDelete