Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Momma Said...

Here in the Halquist house we've entered the teething stage. Yesterday was, to put it mildly, a challenging day but that's okay. As the song says, "Momma said there would be days like this."

Luckily on said days, I have my arsenal of weapons.

1. Refrigerated teething ring- check!
2. Infant Advil, though we didn't have to use it this time- check!
3. Baby Oragel- check!
4. Helping husband hands- check!
5. And thanks to a sister with an awesome sense of humor, Mommy's Sippy Cup- Check!


I can't stand to see him in pain and the worst part is his little toofers aren't even close to breaking through! I'm so glad that the teething woes come in waves. Cooper is feeling much better today and after a day like yesterday, I think that we could all use a break from the constant whimper.  

2 comments:

  1. Aw :-( You're a saint! That is hard work, for sure!

    And I NEEEEEED one of those cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love the sippy cup.

    2. I bet it is killer to here whimpers from him!

    ReplyDelete