Yeah, you read that right, I just said Fally-goodness.
That's a real word, right?
Oh, no it isn't?
Well too bad... It is now!
Last year Rich and I made this Top 10 List of things that we were looking forward to. There are some updates to said list now that we have our newest little addition. Here we go!
1. Good television! We can hardly wait to watch our shows again; Grey’s, Bones, Private Practice, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives... Oh My!
- We still watch our shows but we don't watch them until we put Cooper to bed around nine. This greatly limits the amount of television we're able to squeeze in so in all likelihood, we'll be consistently running weeks behind on all of them! Guess we better stay off of all social media so there aren't any spoilers! In addition, we have a couple new favorites. I cannot get enough of Glee!, The Good Wife, The Sing Off, and the hubby is all about Swamp Loggers. Yes, a show about people who are loggers in a swamp. Oh joy!
- I'm totally dressing Cooper up like a scarecrow, sitting him on the hay bales alongside our other scarecrow friends, and taking an obscene amount of pictures. Brace yourselves for the cuteness that will follow!
- Yeah, I'm not so sure that I will make it to October 1st this year. Our existing candles are nearly burned out and we're going to Yankee Candle this weekend. Who am I kidding? I don't have that much self-control.
- The season is already under way and so far, so good! Keep it up boys!! I must admit. I am shockingly surprised by how well they are doing. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon.
- Now that Fall is here, I'm ready for the temperatures to follow suit! Not only do I adore having the windows open but I also love what that does for our electric bill.
- Oh, so much can change in a year. I'm now no longer pregnant and living on caffeine. Bring. it. on! They make these in the gigantic venti size right? Think they'll throw a shot of espresso in there for me?!
- Touché! I'm willing the cooler weather to join us. Can you tell? Also, the car is not brand new anymore. We still giggle at the thought of the car salesman asking us if we had any children. We told him that we were hoping to soon but unbeknownst to us, precious baby Cooper was already growing inside me, just a few weeks along! God is good :)
- Bahahahahahahaha! Sleep in Saturday morning, puh-lease! All laughing aside though, I wouldn't trade the early morning Cooper cuddle sessions for all the sleep in Saturday's imaginable. The banana bread though, I'll take that.
- Again, another activity that Rich and I will enjoy after we put Coop to bed. Thank God for the man/woman who invented the video monitor. I imagine this will be a regular occurrence and a great opportunity for us to have some one-on-one time to chat and catch up.
- Breaking news! There are actually 93 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes, and 45 seconds as I type these words!!!
Thanks to our precious addition Cooper, our Top 10 List has become a Top 12 List! How could we possibly leave out...
11. A trip (or two) to the Pumpkin Patch! With as much as Cooper loves bright colors I can only imagine how much he will light up at the sight of tons of bright orange pumpkins!
12. Trick-or-Treating! You just wait until you see his adorable little costume. He's going to be the cutest lil' lion that you ever did see!
If you weren't excited before, I certainly hope that you are now! Happy Fall Y'all!