Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Nursery Furniture Edition...

For this week's, "Way Back When-esday," we're taking a peek back one year exactly. It's truly amazing how much can change in one year.

One year ago we were anxiously preparing for Cooper. The nursery furniture had arrived and as you can see, we were pretty darn excited! 

Rich was one proud Daddy as he loaded the furniture onto the trailer at Babies 'R Us...

And I was super excited to get going on the nursery...


Fast forward one year and as I type this very blog entry, Cooper is taking his afternoon nap in this very, albeit assembled, nursery furniture.

As excited as we were then, I don't think we had any idea how much love and fulfillment being parents would bring us.

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... It's so much fun to reminisce!

7 comments:

  1. I remember this like it was yesterday. It is hard to believe that it’s been a year since that day. I will say the trailer was a much more suitable way to transport the rest of Cooper’s nursery set ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- so true! Nothing like trying to fit a full size dresser into the back of a SUV. You're such a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wasn't too far along here. We got the furniture pretty early on because we were so excited. It's funny you say that because I felt like I immediately showed. It all seems so long ago though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes mam, it's working! Now I am trying to figure out if I can import all the old comments. If I can't, oh well, this new format is so much easier for people to comment who are not bloggers themselves. Thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy, isn't it?! You always think you know, but you have NO idea how great it is until baby is here. Love being a parent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a parent is a blast. You never truly know until baby is here, how great it is.

    PS, How do I get my comments like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to disqus.com and it's pretty easy to walk through. You basically create an account and then add it to your blog as a gadget and you're good to go! Heather just told me how to do it today and I LOVE it! So much easier to reply to people's comments. Feel free to text me if you have any questions along the way :)

    ReplyDelete