Tuesday, October 25, 2011

He's all boy...

Cooper is undoubtedly all boy. Even when he was an itty-bitty newborn, not even strangers asked whether or not he was a boy or a girl. He just has that all boy look about him. His personality, it's also all boy. He's loud, loves to play rough, quite rowdy, loves his trucks and trains, and especially enjoys all things outdoors. 

All that being said, it came as no surprise when we put a ball cap on him the other day. Unlike the birthday party hat, he loved it. There was no tugging to pull it off, he just took to it immediately. 

He looked so grown, like such a little boy, that I had to grab my camera to snap a few pictures... 

Just look at him... 
I can't ever get enough... 
He's going to make one great lil' fishin buddy for Grandpa... 
... I have no doubt. 

After all, he is all boy and what little boy doesn't love going fishing with Grandpa?!

4 comments:

  1. The cuteness is too much! He is definitely all BOY! That's exactly how Max has been since birth. One of my all time favorite pics of Max is when he was about Cooper's age in his Gap ball cap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, all one really handsome, really sweet boy! I can't get enough of him in this hat! (or him, period.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling a bit "left out"...I guess I need to buy a "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandmas ball cap! <3

    ReplyDelete