Monday, October 24, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday- Pumpkin Patch Edition...

 Last Thursday we took our little pumpkin to the patch! We were quite excited, as it's Cooper's very first Halloween. A slight cold front came through so we were able to somewhat bundle up and really enjoy the evening. To get the full effect, we stopped off at Starbucks to grab our first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and strolled through the quaint little town of Celebration down to the pumpkin patch. 

Just as we had anticipated, Cooper was immediately taken by all of the bright orange pumpkins (so much in fact that it was quite difficult to get him to look at the camera). I am sure I looked like a total crazy person as I was trying to get these pictures. 


We spent an hour or so exploring the patch and finding the perfect pumpkin. I took the opportunity to grab my, "Mommy & Me," photo and I must say that in my humble opinion he was certainly the cutest little pumpkin in the patch. 


Cooper also learned a valuable lesson that night. Hay... it's not so tasty!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

10 comments:

  1. I love little boys in overalls!! And that pumpkin beanie...oh my the cuteness!! It looks like Cooper's first trip to the pumpkin patch was a huge success! Adorable pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! No worries, you get a crazy person pass when it comes to firsts :) My favorite is the not so tasty pic, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love the picture of the hay in his mouth! :) lol. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... he is too cute! he is just adorable laying on those pumpkins. :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I know that I am a little biased but I think so too, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about letting him explore and learn on his own. Lesson learned :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew, glad another Momma can understand the picture craziness :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh me too! Overalls are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the boots!!!! The 3 of you make a beautiful family. He looks like a little doll in the bottom left picture. Give him a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

    ReplyDelete