Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Little Wagon Master...

Cooper has a new love... his all-terrain wagon. 

If he's fussy, the wagon does the trick. If we're bored, wagon to the rescue. If the weather outside is just too pretty to be indoors, the wagon's where it's at. He'd probably sleep in it if I let him. No exaggeration, there is no time limit when it comes to the wagon. It never gets old, even when we're taking the same loop around the driveway over, and over, and over again. 

See what I mean? He LOVES it...
On this day, Coop's teeth were bothering him...
Can you tell?
They were really hurting in the, "I'll chew on anything in sight," kind of way...
But on my never-ending quest, I was still able to capture the occasional smile. Probably because Daddy was doing something goofy behind me or because I was pretend sneezing. A great big AHH-CHOOOO!!! always gets a little giggle...
But then we're right back to the chewing...
P.S. 
A great BIG thank you to the hubby for passing those eyes onto Cooper. 
Ah, I melt... 

9 comments:

  1. His eyes are to DIE FOR!

    PS. Your posts always make me want to hand in my resignation and walk out of the corporate doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! And I'm just sayin'... baby # 2 ?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, well, I am eating my second grilled cheese in two days. I doubt it's because of a baybay :-( but, stranger things have happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does have beautiful baby blues!

    But Cambre loves her wagon too! She goes crazy for it....her's has a cup holder and seatbelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...I love every single one of these pictures! Honestly, he is such a gerber baby! & those eyes...total swoon from the ladies one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over his eyes! Wow, how they sparkle. I don't know how we've managed to do it, but we've made it 5 years with no wagon....now you have me thinking we need one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooper doesn't have a seat belt, we're rogue like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He better be the perfect gentleman, swoon or not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you really do! Not exaggeration... he LOVES it. Not to mention this time of year is perfect for a wagon investment. We plan to take him trick-or-treating in it.

    ReplyDelete