Monday, October 10, 2011

Picture Day Flashback Party!

My real life friend Heather over at, "Life As We Know It, with Two Twinkies and a Tater Tot," is hosting a Picture Day Flashback Party. I can't pass up such a fun opportunity so Mommy & Me Monday is being put off until next week (it also just happens to be perfect timing since I didn't step in front of the camera at all last week!). 


Here Rich and I are in all of our Kindergarten glory! 


Little Richey with his bowl cut hair and cute little grin is simply too cute for words. I especially love the dinosaur sticker on his hand. That is Rich to a T! 



And here I am, miniature Meagan, snaggle tooth and all! Even though you can't see it in this picture I'm sure that my Mom stuck a matching bow in my hair. I'm also pretty sure that I probably rolled my eyes as she was doing it. 


Go dig out those old school photos and join in the fun! Happy Monday all! 

”Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment