Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Way Back When-esday- Craving a Vacay Edition...

I'm doing a big of wonder-lusting today. I want to go on a vacation. I'm craving a vacation, really. Anywhere would work. I just want to get on a plane, train, heck even in an automobile and have a little getaway. Just Rich, me, and sweet little growing Cooper. 

For now though, looking back at pictures will have to do! 

This week's, "Way Back When-esday," is looking back on a few snapshots from a family vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee back in October of 2007. 

A beautiful cabin, gorgeous Autumn scenery, and a little rest and relaxation with my love and his family... 



Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation... it's so much fun to reminisce! 

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! I need a little family get away too... a week-long one. Now you're making me all nostalgic about Savannah, walking around with my little family, enjoying the weather, good food, scenery... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back to TN! I'm so close!!

    ReplyDelete