Wednesday, November 16, 2011

9 Months Old...

Since I'm catching up, Cooper turned 9 months old on November 4th. It's pretty astonishing how much joy he has brought to our lives in 9 short months. Like always, here are some of my favorites from our monthly photo shoot!
Our ever so serious, Cooper... 

This will be the last month that I try doing this without Dad home. 
He's way too fast now! 

Really Mom... This again?

I adore those big blue eyes... 

Not quite focused but how could I delete this?!

Yes, this is his new thing. He gets super excited, screams in a crazy high-pitch voice, and bounces up and down... 

I love how his arm is propped up on his leg in this one... 

Here, let me show you my tricks! 

And this is another new thing he's doing... tilting his head to the side and giving you this, "I know I'm so adorable," look. How am I ever going to say no?

I don't think this will ever get old. It's just plain funny...

2 comments:

  1. He is seriously adorable! Cambre is into the whole sitting and bouncing thing too. Except she stands up and slams down on to her butt. I can't wait to see how she'll react to the new sister she'll be getting within the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest edition :)

    ReplyDelete